It’s on a 2002 GMC SAVANA G3500 Diesel chassis. 150k miles. New engine was installed in 2019 with around 20k miles on it so engine is like new.
7k without supplies 9k with supplies
Also to be clear this bus is gutted with a subfloor as well. No framing or anything done.
- 1 – Isotherm 12v fridge
- 2 – 200ah Renogy battery (one used, one brand new in box)
- 1 – Sunyima 60a mppt solar charger
- 1 – Bosch 7 gallon electric water heater
- 1 – Shurflo water pump, accumulator, and filter
- 1 – Unused 40-gallon freshwater tank
- 1 – DC to DC charger
- 1 – Shore power charger 5-100w Solperk solar panels BRAND NEW IN BOX (500w total)
- 1 – Giandel 2200w pure sine wave inverter BRAND NEW IN BOX
- 1 – Weatherproof ABS solar double cable entry
- 1-40a battery reader
- 1-DSOPV Solar Panel Connector Mc4 Y Branch Connectors Cable Coupler Combiner MMF+FFM 1 Pair
- 1-1400 watt generator
Also: A lot of other things I can’t remember. Various breakers, fuses, wiring etc.
Essentially all you would have to buy is plumbing supplies like tubing, toilet, etc.
Also a bunch of pre-cut plywood for the subfloor as well as heaps of extra lumber. (fur strips, 1×2’s etc.)
Career changed for the better (I hope) and I have to stay put now. I am looking for 9k with all supplies or 7k without since the bus itself is in pretty good condition. I bought it in May and had 2 independent mechanics inspect it.