Skoolie for sale
- International 2002 school bus
- Bus currently insured
- Registered in Vermont as RV
- Registration is up to date
- just passed state safety inspection in august
Bus was build strong and safe to accommodate my family for traveling full time. Since plans were changed and we are settling in one place we no longer need it.
We were traveling with the bus for a few week long road trips and had no mechanical issues.
The engine runs great and strong.
Bus designed to be fully of grid for long periods of time, with reliable and efficient solar system and huge water storage.
In the bus:
- Dining area, table and 3 benches
- Big kitchen with plenty of over head and cabinet storage, propane stove with 4 eyes and an oven, Fridge, Spacious sink and a fan
- 2 twin bunk beds
- Bedroom with queen size bed
- Storage under beds and shelves throughout the bus
- Compost toilet
- Indoor Shower with hot water
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Rack on the back of the bus for propane storage
- Utility room that is separated from the living area, contains the electrical system and storage for tools
- Bus comes with 10’ by 20’ shade cloth that attaches to create shaded porch
- Mosquito nets on windows (life saver)
- Lock system for entrance and storage doors. Back door locks from the inside.
Mechanical Work that was done on the bus:
- New 70 gallon fuel tank
- New drag link
- New starting batteries
- 12 volt water pump
- RV propane water heater
- 120 gallon (massive) water tank under bed
- Indoor shower
- Outdoor shower
- Kitchen sink
- Can be hooked up to water supply bypassing water pump
- 50 gallon gray water tank mounted under bus
- Total of 400watt solar power
- 1000 watt inverter ( with a remote switch)
- 460 Ampere hour battery bank
- Charge controller with inside monitor (you know the state of your batteries all the time)
- 12 Volt: water pump, fridge, fans, vents, lights, usb charging station.
- 110 volt 30amp shore power(can plug bus into camping outlet or generator
- Inverter allows using battery bank for blender, PC, etc. (110 outlets throughout the bus) means that you don’t have to be plugged in order to have 110 power.
- Trickle charger (maintain battery life when bus sits without running)