*Open to trades, partial trades, haggling*
Short bus – 19ft long – fits in a single parking space, drives like a van! built with a minimalist design and modularity in mind.
here is a link to an album with more photos and a walkthrough video of it all cleaned out and ready to rehome;
- I lived in it full time for the last two years, only reason I’m selling is because it stands at 6’3″ inside and my sweeties stands 6’5″
- facing couches that transform into king bed
- tons of storage
- electric water pump
- large sink
- 14gal stainless steel fresh water reservoir
- custom table that hides away when not in use
- 400w solar panels – mppt charge controller – 2000kw inverter – 100aH Renogy lifep04 battery
- led lights
- exhaust fan in escape hatch
- elastomeric paint on roof and rack for canoe/kayak etc
- cellular shades on each window
- exterior secret lockable storage compartment
- 15mpg diesel
- new rear shocks
- school system owned until I bought it. I changed the oil myself religiously.
- happy to answer any questions! Holler!