We bought Dolores with the intention of living in the bus temporarily while we built our house, but ended up buying an already-built house instead. My wife and I are both working over 60 hours a week and sadly have no free time to complete the conversion. We’d love to sell the bus to a new owner who has the time to put her to good use. Most of the hard work is already done.
- Title already lists bus as an RV
- New tires
- 2000W Generator Included
- 4 Batteries Included for all internal electrical needs
- Queen Size bed platform
- Click-lock wood flooring installed over subfloor
- Kitchen sink with water storage/heater
- In working condition (it starts and drives)
Unfortunately, the previous owner didn’t use primer before painting the bus, so there’s been a lot of peeling. I’ve already power-washed and sanded most of it so it will soon be ready to paint (properly). Again, just don’t have the time to do it myself. We’re selling this cheaper than we initially intended as a result.
Feel free to contact me through the site if you have any questions