2006 Chevrolet Express w/112,000 Miles Fully Finished Skoolie
2006 Chevrolet Express with 112,000 miles.
Fully converted skoolie/tiny home on wheels.
Already registered as a motorhome with clean bill of sale, title, and registration available.
FULL WALKTHROUGH VIDEO:
This Skoolie was built to be fully off grid with all the modern comforts of home including an electrical system, full plumbing with 100 gallons of fresh water and 27 gallons of gray water, a hot and cold water deep sink and shower, as well as a full-size bed, a kitchenette with refrigerator and a cooktop.
Also fully insulated from top to bottom with commercial-grade spray foam insulation on walls and ceiling, and 1/2 inch foil face under subfloor.
See below for in-depth details on all the components that make this Skoolie operate:
– 600 watts of Renogy monocrystalline solar panels wired in parallel
– Renogy 60amp Solar Charge controller
– 600 amp hours of Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid Gel Batteries wired in parallel housed underneath the couch.
– 3000 watt Renogy Inverter to convert 12volt DC power to standard household 110volt electric which powers – the 1800 watt Duxtop cooktop, the Bosch mini 4 Gallon electric hot water heater, as well as a standard household outlet available in the kitchen area.
– Blue Sea DC Fuse block to power all 12volt DC items including: usb outlets, 12volt refrigerator, puck lights on dimmer switch, as well as the Seaflo automatic water pump.
– All electrical has been properly wired with correct fusing and wire sizes for each application.
– Batteries are charged primarily via solar panels, but for those cloudy days a battery isolator which transfers power automatically from the vehicle’s alternator to the house batteries, which will keep your batteries topped off as you drive.
– High quality PEX water lines throughout the bus providing water to Rivanti 21×20 inch deep kitchen sink w/strainer and cutting board, as well as to kohler Curvisa Shower Head in the bathroom.
– Bosch Mini 4 Gallon Electric hot water heater provides hot water for nice comfortable showers.
– Seaflo automatic water pump delivers water from 100 gallon fresh water tank installed underneath the bed.
– Water drains through PVC flex pipes to 27 gallon gray tank mounted underneath the bus with a standard RV gray water drain attached to the side.
Ceiling is tongue and groove cedar and makes this home smell oh so good.
Kitchen countertop is butcher block.
Storage supplied throughout the bus including overhead storage cabinet over the full size bed, a 24 inch kitchen cabinet, and custom flip top storage in couch.
Price is 35,000. Thanks for looking.