2010 Thomas C2 / Partially Converted / Lived in!
I have been living in my unfinished Thomas C2 (The Ark) for 1.5 years. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make a reliable skoolie their own while building on the road. Registered as an RV in Oregon. She runs great and has had regular maintenance during her high school days and while I’ve been on the road. Purchased in July 2020 directly from Clark County School District in Jacksonville, FL (no snow meant no rust problems!). They were replacing their entire fleet of buses.
- 2 L (438 cu in) turbo I6 Mercedes Deisel Engine
- 36 ft bumper to bumper
- 2000 watt inverter
- 400 watts of solar
- 100 amp hours lead acid battery
- 60 qt Wynter chest fridge
- Chinese deisel heater with 2.5 gal tank
- 60 gal deisel tank
- Campchef Stove/Oven
- Manufactured kitchen cabinets with sink that drains straight out
- Laminate wood flooring throughout
- Original tires – Will need to be replaced soon, reflected in the price
- Queen-sized Bed frame that lifts for underneath storage, gas struts included
- 35 gal water tank + PEX included but not installed
- Futon couch – it’s not attached to anything but the wall with straps but it’s yours if you want it!
- There is a crack in the windshield (pictured) that happened from extreme cold and hail while I was on a trip in my other rig (ugh.)
I have lived my best memories in this bus! From Florida to throughout Oregon, all over Arizona, the mountains of Colorado, and throughout Mexico. She has served me so well, I am just downsizing to a smaller shuttle bus- I don’t need all the room for just me!
I am currently in Denver, CO but may be willing to drive the bus to you depending on location. I’m happy to answer any questions! Asking $29,000 OBO.