**This bus has been RESERVED, and is currently not available. Any future updates will be posted here.
This road-ready skoolie is perfect for your next off-grid adventure!
- 267,400 miles
- T444E 7.3 Powerstroke
- AT545 Transmission
- 25ft long (exterior)
- 1997 Thomas International Model 3800
- 8ft Kitchen
- Microwave (runs off solar)
- Instant Water Heater (propane)
- 4-person dinette
- Diesel space heater
- 40” TV (flip up across from couch)
- Full size bed
- Fixed shower
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- 95 gal fresh water
- 55 gal grey water
- 600W Solar Panels
- 3000W Inverter/Charger
- 40A DC-DC Charger (to charge while driving)
- 30A Shore power plug (we often went months without using it)
- 300AH of Lithium (LiFePO4) Smart Batteries
We made sure to do everything in our power to keep this bus running the best it can! Below is a list of new components we’ve had installed:
- Alternator & Starter
- Fuel pump
- Glow plugs, relay, & harnesses
- Rear wheel bearings & calipers
Why We’re Selling:
We have fallen in love with building and traveling in tiny-home conversions and are currently on our second build! When we quit our jobs to travel, we saved up enough for 1-year of travel. Now that the time is up, we are currently downsizing for size and financial reasons. We are sad to see her go but have had an AMAZING time exploring and traveling across the country with her!
Q: Did you choose the color?
A: No, and you won’t hurt our feelings if you want to repaint!
Q: Any rust?
A: The bus is originally from Phoenix, AZ and has no rust!
Q: Worst thing about this bus?
A: I’d have to say that there is no AC unit. It honestly did not bother us at all, but it is the #1 question we get about it.