I am selling my custom converted 2009 Chevy Express Van Cutaway School Bus. It has 168,300 miles on it and has been driven daily up until July 2022. The only reason I am selling is that I am transitioning to an apartment. I lived full-time out of this bus for over a year and did two cross-country road trips. I renovated the bus myself, so I will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Have all my paperwork for recent repairs. (Back brake and rotors, new coolant hose, new starter) Price is negotiable/Will accept trades with a smaller van.
Converted Skoolie Features
- Solar System comes with 300watts of solar panels on the roof (1×100 watt and 1×200 watt) a 1000watt inverter/charge controller all in one system, and a 200ah Lithium deep cycle battery.
- 120v Shore power plug point.
- 12v Compressor Fridge/Freezer
- Four burner stove with an oven (Oven worked once then stopped. Unsure why.)
- 12v Window Fan
- Compost Toilet box/Seat with 12v exhaust fan inside (works great for smells)
- Rear Backup camera Dimmable LED Lights
- Large Sink with a foot pump faucet and 7 Gallon grey water tank and 14 gallons of freshwater (3x 7 Gallon tanks)
- Passenger seat on a swivel mount
- Full size bed – (No Mattress)
- Butcher block countertop
- Butcher block foldable table
- Custom Bookcase
- Insulated Flooring
- Custom Sewed blackout curtains
- Spare tire with custom rear mount and spare tire lock
- Spare keys
- Starts every time and drives good
- Bus is registered in NJ until 05-2023
- Small Crack in bottom windshield ( Does not impair view)
- Top of the windshield leaks during heavy rain storms. I have attempted to fix it, but can’t find where the leak is anymore.
- Rear AC has leaked sometimes, but works great.
- Two tires looks great, two should be rotated and replaced before the others.
- Oven does not work. The 4 burners on top work perfectly.
- I accidentally clipped a low tree branch with the top right corner of the bus and knocked out the light. I replaced the cover, but the light does not work. Not needed for driving though.