This is a 1976 Carpenter Short Bus for sale as a conversion project. For California buyers it will require $800 to bring registration current for transfer of ownership.
It is currently in non running condition as reworked engine accessories have not been reinstalled. The bus has all galvanized construction, therefore contains no rust. Very dusty from sitting for 5 seasons. Items and accessories with upgrades are included to complete the project as follows;
– Partially completed queen size raised bed and bench seat with composting toilet space.
– New Stainless Steel inboard swamp cooler.
– New Wood Flooring with insulation.
– New led lighting for most running lights
– New professionally remanufactured Cylinder Heads
– New Professionally remanufactured Heavy Duty Automatic Turbo 400 Trans and converter
– New still in box, Atomic Fuel Injection System
– Engine manifolds cleaned and prepped for install
– Driveshaft, center hanger and emergency brake drum newly rebuild
– Front Grill, Turn signals and hood reworked
– Super Low mileage tires
– All body parts included
– Spare Turbo 400 Motorhome Trans 56k miles
– Spare 454 Motorhome Engine 56k Miles