Welcome to the Zoon Bus, the ultimate road trip vehicle featured in the Zoon Garden Promotion Tour and on the front page of the Richmond Times Dispatch. This 6-bed road warrior is the PERFECT vehicle for any long, spontaneous expedition.
Complete with a hefty electrical system, tons of storage, and an absolutely flawless engine, this skoolie will have you living comfortably as you explore quite literally anywhere. The continental US, Alaska, even down to Patagonia—there is no limit to where this vehicle will take you.
This bus is dynamic with plenty of fun gizmos: 100 decibel loud speaker, rear back-up camera, extremely bright exterior lights, exterior shower, compost toilet, internal and external bottle openers, and plenty of thoughtful little perks designed for road tripping. Reach out to learn about how the living room quickly transforms to accommodate 14 guests.
8 cu ft of storage beneath each bed gives everyone personal space, plus built in locks for keeping valuables safe. The reverse osmosis water filtration guarantees you fresh drinking water even in remote areas, and the solar system keeps you charged far away from the nearest electrical outlet.
We had an incredible journey travelling through 30 states with our 20-man crew, and now we are excited for another family or group of friends to live out their dreams.
– 4 Renogy Deep Cycle Pure GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah batteries
– 4 300 watt 24 volt Renogy Monocrystalline solar panels
– Tankless Water Heater (plus propane tank)
– Outdoor shower with curtains and flexible hose
– Reverse Osmosis water filtration system
– 7.1 cu/ft chest freezer
– Mini Refrigerator
– Compostable toilet (Fan switch, peat moss containers, and 15 bags)
– 75 gallon fresh water tank
– Screened windows (No Bugs!)
– 4 exterior lights (2 on each side) to illuminate any campsite
– Sliding double pantry
– Rear Back-up camera
– Eheat Electric heater
– Two-way ceiling fan in the bedroom (plus one additional box fan)
– Skylight hatch for looking at the stars or climbing onto the roof
– Red cedar wood finishes
– Shore plug-in when you want to run extra power
– One hose and connectors
– 100-ft Electrical cord and connectors
– Carbon monoxide detector
– Removable kitchen table (seats 8-10)
– 2 exterior plugs for running wires to your campsite
– 2-4 plugs at each bed for charging laptops and phones
– Twinkle lights in the living area and bedroom
– Hammock hooks for you Eno lovers
– 1 3000w Pure Sine Wave inverter charger w/LCD display (The inverter charger works, but it is finicky on rainy days or when the power gets low and isn’t connected to shore. It might be worth having an electrician look at it or upgrading).
– Road reflectors, first aid kits, paint for touch up, additional drapes and curtains (plus rods), mini shovel for when you inevitably get stuck in mud.
– AND MUCH MORE!
Mechanical Maintenance (Fully serviced):
– Brand new oil change and oil filter
– New Fuel filter and new coolant filter
– All bearings freshly greased
– Topped off transmission fluid, differential fluid, and brake fluid
– Fans belts adjusted
Body: 1992 International
Engine: International DT466, completely rebuilt in 2008. Allison automatic transmission.
Mileage: 181,656 (only 45,000 since the engine was rebuilt)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Tire Tread Remaining: 95% (practically new)
Motor location: Front
Bus Interior Dimensions: 7’7 wide, 6’ high, 26’6 long
External Dimensions: 7’7 wide, 9’8 high, 34’ long