- Buster is for sale. $39,000,
- A work of love. This 1996 Freightliner bus by Eldorado offers you the perfect class C Air ride experience. Buster Weighs in at a 19,000 pounds. And recently had his oil changed and all the filters replaced. Buster measures 29‘10“ from bumper to bumper which means he will legally fit in just about any park you might want to pull into, while still maintaining its subtle streetside appearance.
- Buster is titled in the state of Washington as a motorhome / RV he is currently insured through progressive insurance and has been for the last four years.
- Buster is powered by a 12 valve, Cummins six this incredibly reliable motor is paired with an Allison transmission and runs like a charm, and requires no DEF and he gets nearly 10 miles to the gallon.
- Buster is wired for 30 amp service, carries 600 watts of solar, powering 2 lithium iron phosphate battle born house batteries. And a pure sine wave inverter that easily handles all the loads Buster can generate.
- Buster Is built out with maple and black walnut cabinets and will accommodate two very comfortably with one guest on the couch. The master suite is two Murphy beds that fold down into a full king size bed.
- The bathroom is a wet room shower, with a composting toilet and a marvelous Pullman sink. Fully glass tiled floor and Cedar walls.
- Coming forward you will find the kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, two burner gas cooktop, filter water dispenser, and soft close cabinet doors and drawers. All fixtures throughout Buster are Moen with the infrastructure constructed of code approved, home building materials. I did my best to make sure I minimized any use of RV type material in the construction. Buster has a 60 gallon diesel fuel tank, a 60 gallon freshwater tank, and a 35 gallon gray water tank. No black tank required.
- Sadly a creeping disability forces this sale. I’m looking for $39,000 and I believe busters worth every penny of it. Western Washington.