1997 Chevy Sturdibus 3500 6.5L Diesel
Just in time for summer road-trips/festivals or your new AirB&B!
It’s a true tiny home on wheels set-up for a digital nomad/remote worker and it’s ready for adventure.
Fully loaded with brand new amenities:
- Full size bed with mattress and bedding (brand new)
- Outdoor Shower with hot water
- Rooftop AC unit
- Multiple storage options such as: under-bed drawers, closet, cabinets, over cab shelving, and bench storage
- Stowaway/Slide-out work desk and bench seating; perfect for remote working and eating.
- Installed 4x solar panels = 400 watts
- Installed 3x 100Ah deep lead-acid AGM batteries
- Installed Renogy Wanderer solar charge controller
- Installed 5000W 12V pure sine wave inverter
- Sink / faucet with 6 gallon gray water tank and 12V pump
- 20 Gallon water tank with external fill up (Class A Customs T-2000)
- 7 Gallon Hot water heater
- 2 burner propane stovetop (brand new)
- Mini fridge + freezer (brand new, connected to solar)
- Slide-out Pantry storage
- Custom made curtains and bench cushion
- Custom built laminate countertops
- Maple cabinetry
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet (brand new)
- New vinyl plank flooring
- Overhead lighting (12V led lights wired to switches in bed/front door)
- Multiple convenient electrical outlets for laptop, appliances, phones, etc.
- Hanging basket storage and mirror in bathroom
- Driver seat and steering wheel cover (brand new)
- New dashboard instrument panel install
- Locking front door
- Tires in great shape, plenty of tread left
- R 7.5 insulation under flooring, walls, and ceiling
- Renogy solar panels
- Renogy Wanderer series charge controller
- Giandel Pure sine wave inverter
- Bosch Tronic 3000T 120V electric water heater
- AC unit – Advent ACM150, 3 fan speed
Things to know:
- Bus AC/front vents do not work but brand new fully functioning AC installed in the roof to replace old bus unit
- No financing available
- Price is $40K and will be dropping price by $1K/week
- Open to delivery!
This conversion project took place over the course of 6 months with tons of love and effort and we’re super proud with how it turned out. I can tell you I’m a bit of a perfectionist to a fault and I didn’t cut corners anywhere. It’s now ready for its new home and we can’t wait for the perfect person/s to snatch her up and go explore!