My girlfriend and I are selling our cozy custom skoolie. This is our covid project and have had many great times with it. It’s going to be truly sad seeing it go, but myself being a musician and my girlfriend an artist, we simply want more space for our equipment and lifestyle. We’ve put many hours of love and countless paychecks into this bus and we believe whoever grabs it will enjoy it as much as we have. She’s still got a long life ahead of her and needs a new friend!
Now down to business…
- THE BUS IS TITLED AND READY FOR REGISTRATION IN NORTH CAROLINA AS A “HOUSE CAR”(passed all legal requirements to allow it be driven with a regular drivers liscence)
- HAS ONLY BEEN USED FOR TRAVEL WITHIN NC
- BRAND NEW ALLISON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- BRAND NEW STARTER
- BRAND NEW BATTERIES
- LOTS OF TREAD ON TIRES
- Caterpillar 7.2L 3126 ENGINE WAS REPLACED BY WAKE COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM BEFORE WE BOUGHT IT
- ODOMETER SHOWS 13,731 BUT THE TRUE MILAGE FOR THE LIFE OF THE BUS IS CLOSE TO 300,000 (13,731 + THE MILAGE OF ORIGINAL ENGINE *CLOSE TO 290,000)
- ODOMETER WAS SET BACK BY WAKE COUNTY SCHOOLS WHEN THE ENGINE WAS REPLACED
- LENGTH: 38ft 5in
- HEIGHT: 10ft 6in
- INTERIOR CEILING HEIGHT IS 6′ 1.5″ (FRONT) – 6′ 2.5″ (BACK) MEASURED FROM THE CENTER.
- FRONT AND REAR TOW HOOKS
- AIR SUSPENSION ON REAR AXLE
- AIR BRAKES
- INSULATED EVERYWHERE THERE’S NOT A WINDOW
- 700 Watts of Solar (4 x 175 Watt Panels)
- 4 x 100 a/hr Renogy smart Lithium-Ion batteries
- WZRELB 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- VICTRON SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 solar charge controller (monitor solar productivity in real time from phone)
- 2 ‘Fantastic vent’ fans
- 2 DC phone and device chargers
- 4 AC “household” outlets
- 4.5 cubic ft.
- marine grade LED strip lights across both sides in front half
- overhead LED lights in bathroom and bedroom
- 100 Gallon Fresh water tank
- 50 Gallon Grey Water tank
- 40 GPM water pump
- Eccotemp FVI12 residential gas water heater (designed for indoor use/vented)
- kitchen Faucet (can be used as outdoor shower if flipped)
- mini sink in bathroom
- concrete Shower
- 2 x 50 lbs. propane tanks mounted securely under bus
- Flameking auto changeover pressure regulator
- Wedgewood 4 burner stove/oven unit. (oven works great)
- Eccotemp FVI12 residential water heater.
- Natures Head Composting Toilet
- Cubic Mini Grizzly Wood Stove (more than enough heat through the roughest winter nights)
- Dome Skylight in shower
- Pullout couch doubles as twin xl bed, also houses batteries and electrical System.
- Deep stainless steel sink.
- Closet with hangers.
- TV mount
- Live edge Hemlock counter tops
- Heat shield and marble slab around wood stove
- Under counter top shelve storage
- Above bed cabinet storage
- Kitchen cabinet storage
- Ample under bed storage
- 7 windows covered and insulated
- Beautiful lightweight pine wood floors
- R10 2in. foam board insulation in floors
- R15 fiberglass insulation in ceiling and walls
- vapor/moisture barrier throughout walls and ceiling
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE PICTURES. SERIOUS BUYERS, SET UP A TEST DRIVE! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!