Gutted 2003 Blue Bird International skoolie! This bus was going to become our skoolie but life had other plans for us, which is why she is going up for sale. The bus is 38′ long.
We bought her from a school district auction out in Alabama and she was the best bus on the lot. The bus has tinted windows and what minimal surface rust she had on the stairs, we’ve taken care of. Fleet maintained.
The work we’ve done since picking up the bus:
– Gutting it
– Removed the roof top emergency hatches and sealed the places where they were
– Cutting the electrical to the emergency windows in a way that doesn’t affect the function of the bus
– Cleaning the rust on the floors and sealing the floors with a rust preventative
– Weather sealing the windows to reduce draft and leaks
– Tropi-cool paint on the roof to ensure less heat inside of the bus
– Sealing leaks to the best of our ability
The bus has sat in our driveway since we brought it home, after a 300-ish mile trip. We start and drive the bus around our neighborhood bi-weekly and she cranks up like a champion every time. She has the slightest transmission fluid leak coming from a connector hose by the oil pan. It’s such a slight leak that it took us about a year to see it on the ground beneath the bus and where she is parked.
This listing is for $7,400 OBO (or best offer).
Please do not hesitate to ask questions.