2004 CHEVY CONVERTED SHORT BUS
2004 CHEVROLET 3500 EXPRESS CONVERTED SHORT SCHOOLBUS
– 6.0L V8 Engine – engine has been rebuilt (2023) so it has a long life ahead!
– 199k miles – still (slowly) on the road so may increase a little
– Clean title and registered as a motorhome in Texas
– Set-up: bus has a kitchen, queensize bed and dinette (with adjustable table, so also used as a lounge area). Lots of storage and lots of natural light.
– Solar powered, insulated (Kilmat®, foamboard layer, plywood), – no rust
– Everything is included in the sale!
We are selling our beloved green short skoolie as our Mexico & USA adventure is coming to an end and we will continue backpacking in Central/South-America!
In the past year we’ve invested a lot (around $13k) in new parts and maintenance to get the bus safe and reliable, as this was very important to us. The engine has a lot of power and is as good as new – so even though there’s almost 200k miles on the odometer, it has a long, long life ahead.
Sell INCLUDES EVERYTHING you need to go on the road and camp straight away. Premium brand solar power set-up (Renogy®), 2 mountainbikes, bicycle rack, spare tire, new fridge, butcher block, all kitchenware (pots, pans, cutlery, plates, etc.), 2-burner stove (propane), propane tank, water pump system (for 2x 5G jugs), Moonshade® awning, camp gear (2 chairs, 2 tables, camp toilet, camp shower, etc.), queensize matress (bought new Dec ’22, clean), bed linen, pillows, storage crates, black out curtains, exterior & interior lights: exterior solar power bulb string, interior light string & puck lights, dinette cushions, Mr. Buddy® portable heater, little portable airco, CO monitor, code reader, Master® doorlock, toolbox and more.
Al the parts that needed replacement or were heading to replacement are renewed (by professionals). We have all receipts and we can give you all the specific information. In summary: a lot of parts in the engine have been renewed (fuel injectors, sparkplugs, rod bearings, head gaskets, engine heads, lifters, sparkplug wiresets, connectors, etc!), new catalytic converters, new airbrake system, new tires, new sensors, new powersteering pump, new fuel pump and filter, new starter, new car battery and more. Also other maintenance work such as engine cleaning and lubrication, liquid renewals, brake fluid flush, axis alignment, etc.
All parts from set-up are from Renogy®
– 2x 100W solar panels
– 20amp MPPT rover series charge controller
– 100ah LithiumIronPhosphate Battery – capacity still at 100%
– 1000W inverter
– Spare 4 gauge battery inverter cables
– Both the battery and charge controller have a bluetooth module and can be connected to a mobile app to monitor all parameters
$22.000 OR BEST OFFER – we’re looking to sell quickly and are open to all (reasonable) offers.
We’re flexible in the Los Angeles – San Fransisco – Las Vegas area. If you’re coming to meet us from outside the area, we’re happy to meet you at for instance an airport.
Any questions? Feel free to ask. Happy to facetime to meet and answer questions if you are considering buying it.