Nearly-Complete 2004 Thomas International with workhorse Caterpillar Engine, Allison Transmission and Rust Free Chassis–
- 17″ Roof Raise (Tall Folks can stand up everywhere!)
- All steel paneled exterior– re-riveted, all windows removed.
- Exterior painted with 10-year warranty anti-rust weathering paint Roof coated in white UV-repellent cooling paint.
- Exterior cameras located on right, left, and rear. Internal monitor (unwired) included.
- 15sf Rear Patio with drainage and railing.
- Screen door.
- Shore Power cut and wired through parallel 50 amp shutoff fuses.
- Interior framing and walling complete, kitchen blank for new owners’ preferences.
- Kitchen tiled in waterproof lineoleum. Front room carpeted in all-weather exterior turf green
- Interior PEX temperature resistant plumbing piped from water heater to shower, sink, white water tank.
- 100 Gallon White Water Tank (installed, interior for winterization)
- 2 x 40 Gallon Grey and/or Black Water tanks (uninstalled, included, for the sink and shower respectively if desired)
- Standing Shower and tub (installed)
- 4 x 340watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels (not installed)
- 2 x 60 Amp Renogy Charge Controller
- 3000 Water Pure Wave Renogy Inverter
- 2 x 200 AH Lithium Iron Batteries
- 12,000 BTU Conair AC Unit (Condenser included, installed below drivers’ side)
- All sockets and lights wired
- Reclaimed Wood
- Folding Futon-Style Bed
- Under-bed Storage
- Whiteboard Wall
Other Assorted Equipment and Parts:
- 1 x Diesel Heater
- 1 x Propane Heater
- Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring Sink
- Toilet Separator
- Travel Toilet
- Electrical Supplies (Fuses, 3 grades of wiring, etc etc)
Please help me finish this passion project, and take this skoolie all the way to its full potential. Engine runs, AC runs, all the DIY left is the fun stuff: colors and palettes and travel.
For any questions, don’t hesitate to email.