2007 Thomas Minotaur ONLY 55000 Original Miles
6.0L V8 Gasoline Engine Weighs 9700 (It’s a Dually) – 10 MPG 2 Owners
Well maintained I converted this over the course of a few months early this year with the intent to live in it full time. The engine and body are in great condition considering its age (minus a small rust spot on the driver’s side door and a mark on the opposite side; I’m more than happy to point them out).
I’ve driven this in and around the mountains of CO and she drives GREAT up and down those steep mountain passes. As far as the conversion goes, it is designed to be entirely self-sufficient and off the grid (sans refilling gas and water) even through the winter.
Here are the specifications and features:
Fully fleshed-out 12V and 120V electrical systems
- *200Ah Renogy AGM battery
- 400W Solar system with a 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- 1200W AIMS Pure Sine Wave
- Inverter/Charger (w/ exterior extension cord receptacle for charging the battery when desired)
- x4 120V Outlets *x2 12V USB outlets
- x5 Puck lights on a dimmer switch
- 49L Fridge/Freezer
- Maxxair Deluxe Fan
- 8KW Diesel Heater (fueled by aux. tank in the rear
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (fillable with either water jugs or water hose)
- Automatic 12V Water Pump
- Fixed Grey water Holding tank (simply turn the valve to empty)
- NOTE: Minor additions will need to me made for winter camping to avoid water lines freezing. This can be done before purchasing if it’d be helpful.
Sizable Kitchen/Living Space
- Dinette/Couch Combo with adjustable solid oak table
- Custom Couch cushions (comfortable enough for extra sleeping if needed)
- Propane 21″ Stovetop/Oven *Logmey 25″ Stainless Steel Kitchen sink
- Adjustable Hose Faucet
- Pull-out spice rack
- Amble overhead storage
- Two drawers for appliances, silverware, and other cookware
- Concealed Heat vents for the diesel heater
- Brand new 8-inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen size)
- Two overhead shelves for clothes, books, etc.
- Chest-style lid for access to storage under the bed
- Opening for easy access to laundry hamper
- Two 24″ deep drawers for clothing beneath bed
- Sizable steel deck/additional storage w/ rear-mounted ladder
- Workshop/Garage space with pull-out bench vice
- Walls, Ceiling. and floor heavily insulated for winter living
- A/C Unit mounted to ceiling above bed for use while driving in the heat
- Will be freshly painted to be move in ready!
- Locks for both the side and rear doors
- Bus fits into almost any parking spot!
Tires have pretty great tread, but could likely stand to be replaced before the winter hits. I was planning to do this before I decided to sell it instead.
Also, while I am entirely confident in my work and have tested thoroughly all the systems and integrity of what I’ve built, I’ll also include a “warranty” of sorts. If anything breaks or needs repair, I’ll do it for free provided I don’t have to drive too far to do it. It just seems like a reasonable thing to do.
Please don’t hesitate to message me with any questions you may have.
I am open to reasonable offers as well.