Full stand up shower, 2 sinks, 2200 watts of solar mounted to the roof. The solar feeds the 15kwh CATL lithium battery bank through a 3000 watt hybrid charger/inverter, giving you days of power even when it’s cloudy. Also has a 30 amp shore power hookup should you take it to an RV park.
The motor is DT466 Maxxforce which the last owner (a previous Navy helicopter mechanic) did tune-ups on to remove the problematic issues they have (most trans and motor combos have some sort of known issues). These include a bulletproofed EGR, DPF delete through an ECM emulator, and Banks Monster exhaust installed. Due to the DPF delete, unsure if it would pass emissions where required (many counties don’t require, such as Coconino).
98% of the plumbing (65 gallon fresh tank, 75 gallon gray tank) has been done with PEX and Pex tools to ensure no leaks, breaks, or freezing. It’s also been installed so that inspections and fixes can easily be seen and done without a full remodel (though none have been needed so far).
Real snap-on butcher block counter from an old squadron in the Navy. 3 burner propane stovetop with an oven. Apartment sized fridge and freezer and cup rinser on kitchen sink. Bathroom vanity made from a real whiskey barrel covering the drain and plumbing underneath.
Natural beadboard ceiling with auto maxxfan, emergency hatch, and skylight.
Deck on the back of the bus is full width and 4ft extended off the back. The bus frame was extended with 13″ I-beams and bumper was cut, sectioned, and fabricated around a Class-V hitch for your towing needs. Only wiring for brake light setup would need to be installed because it’s only been used to tow short distances.
The Skoolie has:
– GIRARD tankless on demand water heater, 42,000 BTU
– 3.2 CATL 302AH 16S Battery bank, 51.2 nominal
– Daly 300amp BMS with Bluetooth monitoring
– 300amp shunt with digital monitor
– Individual section electronic shut-off switches
– 120v breaker box for 7 outlets
– PowMr 3000 watt inverter/charger 80amp 150v max
– 6x 375watt mono crystal RE solar panels
– Dual 48v to 12v inverters for redundancy
– SeaFlo 8L accumulator pressure boost system
– SeaFlo 55 series 60 psi, 5GPM
– Cobra CB radio with dual whip antennas, Bluetooth functionality, emergency broadcasting
– Rear camera
– 12k but Pioneer 21.5 seer 120v minisplit with heat pump
– new brake lines when building bus and a complete fluid flush
– new radiator overflow tank in last 150 miles
– complete antifreeze flush
– newer thermostat and pressure cap
– new gates serpentine belt
– turbo blanket installed to keep heat off and out of engine bay as well as burn off anything extra going through the exhaust
– hood scoop fully functional to throw more air into the induction cowl at highway speeds to grab the coldest air possible
– fully insulated with the rockwool on the ceilings, walls, and floors. Walls and ceilings are also fully Killmatted to reduce noise
– New block heater for the engine for colder climated
Tires have around 4000 miles on them and will easily go another 200k. New steers and rears. Rears are aggressive tread snow terrain style, front are Michilens. These are nearly $4k in tires.
Serious inquiries only.