If you are looking for a weekend warrior, a travel trooper to explore the country or a tiny home on wheels to live in…. your answer is here!
This beauty was built for two and designed to live in year round! Well insulated for hot and cold climates and fabulously functional. Purchased in 2021 and completed in 2022.
• plumbed with pex throughout
• 30-gallon electric water heater
• 40-gallon fresh water tank beneath the bed (interior to prevent freezing in winter)
• 40 Gallon Tank Heater
• 27 Gallon RV Waste Black Water Holding Tank
• 12V water pump and tank sensors
• Heat tape on sewer piping and elbows
• Plumbed for Washing machine
• RecPro RV Air Conditioner (overhead)
• Quiet AC with Heat Pump for Heating or Cooling
• (2) 1500 watt/120 volt wall heaters
• 50 amp power panel with convertor
• 120 volt/ 20 amp GFI in Kitchen and bathroom
• 120 volt lighting throughout
• 3 way lights in kitchen and hallway to bedroom
• Sleeping area fits up to a king size mattress
• USB charger ports
• Closet w/shelves and more storage
• Two Piece Toilet with Macerator Pump for Upflush Toilet System
• 4 Water Inlets Connect Full Bathroom, Sink, Toilet, Water Disposal, Automatic Start and Stop, Reamer Crush Function
• Large 34” x 48” shower with skylight for extra head room
• Sink with cabinet and mirror
Main Area: Kitchen & Living Room
• Full-size Refrigerator
• Large stainless steel sink w/single handle pull-down sprayer faucet
• Ample Counter space
• Microwave cubby
• 5 (double) upper cabinets
• 3 base cabinets for storage (includes 4 drawers)
• Slide-out shelf serves as an extra workspace or a table
• Open area between fridge and sofa for a table and chairs, a pantry or more storage space.
• 72” Jackknife Sofa: Sofa measures approximately 72″ x 30″ x 34″ (W x D x H), Sleeping surface measures 69″ x 42″ x 19″ (W x D x H)
• 4 (double) upper cabinets (above couch)
• Driver’s Suspension Seat – 3” pedestal w/adjustable backrest, headrest and arm rests, with slide rails and foldable. Rotates to serve as additional seating.
• Two skylights bring in extra light and make the space feel even bigger
• All windows have locks and mini-blinds
• The entire interior including the floor & ceiling are insulated to help regulate the interior temperature and reduce noise.
• Custom dashboard and storage area
Mechanically sound and the tires are good.
** Open to Delivery Discussions**