2009 International CE 300
- 12V and 120A electrical completed
- (8) 100W monocrystalline Renogy solar panels (not yet installed but new in packages)
- (3) 200 amp hr Renogy Deep Cycle AGM batteries
- 3000-watt Renogy pure sine wave inverter charger
- 60A MPPT charge controller
- 30A shore power receptacle
- excel tankless hot water heater (not yet connected to propane source but installed in place)
- 3 gal per minute Shurflo pump installed
- 75 gal freshwater tank installed
- 65 gal gray water tank (not yet installed but tank and under mounting supplies included)
- LED puck lights throughout
- 2 couch areas pull together to make a 6’x7′ master sleeping area
- (2) 30″ x 6′ bed areas in the rear of the bus (not bunks) perfect for kids with garage-style storage
- 2 large floor-to-ceiling closet areas.
Needs a little of this and a little of that to complete it but the hard and expensive parts are completed! All you need for an off-grid adventure bus! Not interested in trades but all offers are welcome.
The title has already been converted to RV status and was able to secure insurance with no problem.