Comforts of a full-size RV, but able to get off-road for extended periods of time. Incredibly efficient solar charging, never got close to running out. Heater and A/C work very well, too. Very comfortable, built for full-time living, perfect for remote work setup.
Chassis: 2017 Ford E-450 shuttle bus with professional quigley 4×4 conversion. 25 foot length. 6.8L V10 with 92,400 miles $64999 OBO. Willing to deliver or meet for serious buyers.
The 4×4 conversion includes:
- 33 inch off-road, all terrain tires
- 6 inch lift for high ground clearance
- 4wd Hi/Lo transfer case with Dana 60 front, 70U rear axle with 35 spline axle shaft upgrade
Additionally, class IV hitch good up to 10,000 lbs with brake controller.
- Recirculating indoor shower with 5 stage sediment/carbon and UV filtration.
- 16k BTU electronic ignition Suburban propane furnace with wall mounted thermostat. incredibly efficient.
- Electronic ignition 2-burner propane stove-top – 105L DC fridge/freezer
- 60 gallon onboard freshwater tank, insulated. Undermounted additional 10 gallon tank for shower with tank heater for freeze protection
- Great water pressure
- On-demand electric water heaters (4.5 gallon for sink; 2.4 gallon ceramic coated for shower)
- 600W solar with 600AH AGM battery bank
- 3000W inverter
- Queen sized bed with memory foam mattress
- Cassette toilet
- Maxair lower profile roof fan
- 3 zones of touch sensitive LED lights
- 120v pop-up electric and USB outlet by bed
- WeBoost cell booster installed
- Tons of cabinet storage
- Clothing hanging rack and dresser drawers
- Window insulating and blackout curtains
- Reflective window insulators for windshield and driver/bus doors
- Rear backup camera, right and left side cameras, front facing camera
- Apple CarPlay available on device mounted to windshield
- Device to play music using bluetooth included
- Custom LED starry sky ceiling controlled by phone app
- 1-way privacy screen on windows
- Rear access gear storage under bed, with additional interior cubby for gear (or dog)
- Insured as an RV
- Very easy to drive. Can fit tightly in a regular car spot especially if you back it in to allow the rear to hang over the edge of a spot
- Could easily add a fold up seat next to the drivers seat for a passenger
- Ready to go! Can send additional/specific photos upon request.
Possible to include:
- RV Starlink system for Wi-Fi
- EcoFlow Wave A/C and EcoFlow Delta Battery Bank
- Composting toilet