Now taking offers on my beloved 1972 Ford B-500 Skoolie. Once owned by the Madison County School district, the body is essentially a Ford grain truck with a bus on the top. Short wheel base so easy turning radius. ~24′ in length, so, mid-sized. Lovely interior with pine board and Coleman lanterns. Recently inspected.
- AC/DC/Propane Fridge
- 2 burner Coleman propane stove
- AC wired (plug in)
- Stainless steel bar sink
- 20 gallon water tank
- Camping toilet (needs emptied at an RV station)
- NO SHOWER OR BATHTUB
- Bench seats convert to a double bed
- Original school bus rack storage inside
- Canoe rack
- B-500 engine
- Manual transmission with split shift
- Hydraulic brakes
- Dual tires in the back
Bus is located in Montana. Accepting offers; it’s been a great living space when I can pull up somewhere, plug in, and use a shower.
Sold as is. Needs a little love (cleaning) and one new tire, as far as I know. Please message for more photos. Thanks!