1999 Thomas 7.3 Powerstoke Finished Skoolie
Following the purchase of a house, I have to face the facts; it’s time to let go of Lil George, the perfect camper/cabin on wheels.
Lil George is a 1999 Thomas International bus, equipped with the legendary 7.3 powerstroke Diesel engine (T444e), one of the best engines ever.
It displays 351,000 kms (219,000 miles), well maintained, it could still easily drive twice that.
Manual transmission, clutch replaced in summer 2020.
The 6 tires are brand new (value of $3000)
The driver’s side windshield is new.
The bus passed the government mechanical inspection in the summer of 2021 with flying colors (nothing to do on it)
It is RV plated, so normal license to drive it, no annual inspection necessary.
It is insulated to be used 4 seasons, 2 inch insulating floor and ceiling walls insulated with sheep’s wool.
Camco Wave 8 catalytic propane heater.
Heating pad on the drinking water tank (frost protection, not for heating water)
Designed to be self-sufficient, Lil George runs on solar (Renogy)
– 5 panels of 100 watts
– 2 12V lithium batteries of 170Ah each
– 1 inverter/charger of 2000W
The inverter therefore allows you to have 120v current for your devices, and the charger function allows you to connect the bus if necessary, to recharge the batteries and make everything work.
The water system includes
– A 63 gallon drinking water tank
– A 12V pump
– A 10 gallon gray water tank
– An instant propane hot water heater
– The toilet is compostable, therefore does not consume water, and there is no need to run to the dump stations. ODOR FREE, including a fan.
– Galantz refrigerator (120V)
– 2 burner propane oven and stove
– Queen size bed
– Numerous secure storage spaces (which will not open on the road)
– Pioneer sound system 5 speakers. Possibility to add a subwoofer easily (the wiring is already done) (value of $1200)
– Dinette that converts into a bench seat
– Retractable bed on pistons for easy access to storage
– Roof terrace for aperitifs at sunset or can be used for transport, accessible with the fixed wooden ladder (The 2 in cedar)
– Ceiling fan to draw or expel air
– Curtains covering all windows for privacy
– Support and 2 propane tanks of 20 lbs
– Exterior trunk added under the bus for more storage (bars).
– Exterior cedar shelf, unfolding for bbq or other.
– LED spotlights for outdoor lighting
– Reversing camera
Lil George is really comfortable…
Price is in US.
Available to answer your questions, preferably by email.