2000 International, DT466E, Allison transmission with only 112,000 miles! Remodeled school bus (renovated by a professional master craftsman), titled and registered as an RV. Runs and drives well; the top speed is 67mph per the governor.
Built for 2 with a front living area, mid-kitchen, side hall, mid-bath, back bedroom, and rear-access garage. Interior and exterior painted.
*Front living area – AC unit, bench seat with under storage, chair, front-facing television
*Kitchen – Dometic oven/3-burner stove with 2 drawers underneath. Space for 10 cu ft refrigerator – 12-volt or 110 only. Storage in the peninsula, under the sink, and an upper shelf along the interior wall.
*Bathroom – 36” shower, Dometic toilet, small sink, and mirror.
*Bedroom – 2 closets, 2 drawers, under-bed storage, queen-size bed, built-in shoe rack, second AC unit
*Garage – 2’ shelved space for tools and storage.
*Tanks: 100-gallon fresh water tank, 50-gallon black tank, 50-gallon gray tank.
Additional details: 2 Maxxair vents – one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom. 2 lithium batteries, 12-volt lights each with their own switch, 12-gallon water heater. Vinyl flooring throughout the bus. All plumbing lines are PEX. All 110 outlets are on their own breaker. Roof coated with rubber sealant.
None of the windows were removed, and all windows from the garage wall forward are fully accessible. Individual curtains (double fabric with black-out liner in the middle) are provided for each window.
- The bus is built for fair weather, not four seasons. While there are AC units and a furnace, the temperature is hard to regulate when colder than 30 degrees or warmer than 90 degrees.
- The front door is not yet painted. It was welded together (removing the bifold and creating one solid door) and still needs to be painted to match.
- The refrigerator needs to be replaced.
- The backup camera is not working.
- There are some additional minor finishes that need to be completed – such as the 2 drawer fronts in the rear closet and sealing the bathroom sink.