This is the absolute best starting point and drivetrain for living the dream in a road-going skoolie!
- Drive in peace! The location of the rear-engine keeps it quiet when you’re in the driver’s seat for enjoying the bus as you travel
- The big cummins is the most reliable and powerful engine for a school bus (we can share a video of the engine starting up and running beautifully)
- The MD3060 transmission is an extremely durable overdrive
- Get where you need to go quickly! This was originally a field-trip bus with 4.78 rear-end gears, and can cruise down the highway at 70 MPH no problem
- Get to the fun stuff! Entire interior is gutted, and we’ve prepped for a roof raise
- Nothing’s perfect: needs new tires, there’s a dent in the back bumper, and the driver’s seat airbag has a leak