Great skoolie/RV for a family or a couple seeking office space/extra storage
Great for camping or living in it full time.
Travel or full-time move-in ready!
See full interior tour on Tiny Home Tours at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNX5EMjvEOk&t=171s
This RV/Skoolie served our family well!
Live totally off-grid or plugged in with:
*FULL SIZE BATHROOM with FLASH HEATER for HOT!! WATER :)
*Solar panels, 600w/e6 panels with hook-ups for your battery (we used a Bluetti that lasted us a full 24 hours on sunny days – enough to power refrigerators, computers, lighting, etc)
* 100 gal. fresh water tank,
* 100 gal. gray water tank,
* 35 gal. black water tank
* full electrical installed throughout
*full plumbing installed in kitchen and bath
*AIR CONDITIONER gets ice cold!
* FULL SIZE BATHROOM!! With amazing water pressure in shower, beautiful sink with lots of counter space and full size medicine cabinet!
* full-size flushing toilet (not compost! waste goes straight to black water tank)
* Flash water heater – instant hot water!
* FULL SIZE kitchen farm SINK!
*FULL SIZE 5-BURNER FULL RANGE OVEN with GRIDDLE! (wish we could keep it!) Runs on propane
* 20-gal Propane tank safely installed by professional installer underneath bus (lasted us for 2-3 months at a time!)
*Child loft bed with under-bed playspace!
*KING SIZE BED that fold up and down in living room space
*EXTRA STORAGE SPACE under bed for tools, and other items you don’t need as often
This is a Full Size RV, 36 ft. in length, 210 sq ft. of camping/living space: Custom built for a family of 3 but playspace can easily be converted to another sleeping quarters for a child by throwing down another mattress.
Could use a couple latches to keep doors closed during travel and air conditioner has a leaking issue that needs repair, and would need to be equipped with heaters/winter readiness if you plan to live in cold/below freezing climates (we opted to go to campgrounds and plug in if it was too cold) other than that,
THIS IS MOVE IN READY FOR YOUR FAMILY!