Bright and spacious shuttle bus shorty! Fresh build, only a few months old and fully equipped for off-grid living!
2003 Ford e450
6.8L gas engine v10
– brand new yokohama all terrain tires plus 2 full spares (one mounted on back and one kept at home)
– brand new front wheel bearings, calipers, rotors and brake pads
– Recent service and engine approved by multiple mechanics – drove through Baja Mexico 2000kms without skipping a beat
– Pretty new catalytic converter, California smog approved, clean title and registered as an RV until Dec 2023
– Approx total length is 22ft, approx total height is 10.5 feet. Inside from drivers seat to back is 14ft and interior is 6ft 6” tall.
– Full kitchen with 54” butcher block, sink with water filter, 2 burner propane stove with 20lb tank, pull-out pantry plus 5 kitchen drawers, under-sink storage and overhead cabinetry. Apartment style mini fridge with freezer.
– Bench seats and removable dining table (leg comes off) with custom cushions and removable cushion covers with zipper. Table drops down and cushions fold out into a daybed or single size bed. Table can also be placed in sand for outdoor dining.
– Full size hot water shower with tongue and groove planks and toiletry shelf. Shower head can be pulled outside window and can be turned on/off from head for outdoor showers. Shower is 32×24”. Toilet behind drivers seat on runners with curtain – toilet is not included but buyer can buy own. Full-size storage behind toilet for beach umbrella, broom etc.
– 6” foam Queen size bed that lifts up on struts with storage beneath. Large storage at base of bed used for extra blankets and laundry.
– Overhead cabinets throughout, closet. surfboard rack for 2 surfboards, snowboards or paddle boards (fits our 9’6” boards). This can easily be removed for buyer if not desired.
– 500w renogy solar panels
– 3000w renogy inverter
– 40a MPPT renogy solar charge controller
– 200ah Mustardt lithium batteries
– all can be monitored with a Bluetooth app
– puck lighting throughout with multiple switches – bed lights and kitchen lights under mounted in overhead cabinetry
– multiple DC usb and usb-c charging points
– 3x AC outlets to charge devices or run home electronics like blender and vacuum
– DC fuse box and AC breaker box
– all electrical approved by an RV electrician
– no shore power but can add shore power by purchasing a $700-800 inverter charger (we can help install)
– 45 gallon fresh water tank under bed with release valve and infill at the back of bus (fill with hose)
– 25 gallon grey water tank mounted outside bus underneath shower with release valve
– Bosch 4 gallon electric hot water heater for hot water at sink and shower
– lots of storage for full-time living
– space on roof to make a rooftop deck (you can climb up through the emergency exit hatch)
– rooftop vent fan
– curtains throughout including dash and bus door curtains
– added security measures on bus door – extra bars and 2 extra locks
– operational handicap door next to dining table
– spare tyre mounted on back bumper
– fresh exterior paint job
– dark tinted windows
– back-up camera
– Velcro removable bug screen on emergency exit hatch
– fully insulated walls, floors and ceiling
– retractable clothesline mounted on handicap door (can be seen in photos of dinette)
– back window lifts up and stays up on struts – smaller windows slide open throughout bus
– has false floor to hide laptops, wallet, iPad, phones, passports etc when in sketchy areas
– hooks around to hang towels, bags, etc.
located in San Diego California. $49000 negotiable. Message for more photos and info.
selling due to a new adventure!