Woody the Bus is up for sale $67,000.
We have enjoyed this build and some great time but we want something smaller. Woody is a 04 Thomas Built Bus converted SKOOLIE. This conversion was built to be completely off-grid. It took around a year or more to complete.
We have been able to maintain being off-grid since we built him. Being off-grid to us means we haven’t hooked up to shore power since we built this rig. Everything other than the stove and water heater runs off solar.
- Mercedes MBE906
- 190 hp engine
- Allison 2000 5 speed automatic transmission
- 204,000 mileage
- The engine was never rebuilt and runs great, has no leaks, and has been serviced regularly.
What’s sets this bus apart!
- 2310 WATTS of SOLAR custom mounted – 6/385 split cell mono crystal panels
- 600 AH @ 24 (12)Battle Born Batteries (lithium iron phosphate)
- 3000/24 Watt Victron Multiplus
- 2 VictronConnect 100/50 solar charge controller
- VictronConnect 24/12 dc To dc step down
- 2-9000BTU 23 SEER Inverter Technology Pioneer A/C heat pump Units ( Front and Back)
- 24”Freestanding LPG convection oven and stovetop
- 12v stove hood and light
- Sliding spice rack
- 29.3 gallon, 100 pound propane tank
- 75 gallons of fresh water
- 75 gallons of grey water
- 34 gallons of urine tank Seperett Urine Diverting Toilet
- Eccotemp 12i instant water heater
- 5.5 GPM water pump
- 3 viewing areas- side awning
- folding back porch and roof deck
- Washer dryer combo
- Custom Rear folding deck no legs required
- 20’ side awning
Specs Inside the Bus
- Murphy STYLE folding QUEEN BED
- 11 Foot of Kitchen Counter Space
- Inverter Technology Apartment Size Refrigerator
- Japanese Inspire Soaking Tub/ Shower Combo 36”l x28”w x 18” d
- 4 foot wide of closest space
- AMPLE Food Storage Pantry and Under-cabinet Storage
OTHER STUFF THAT WILL COME WITH THIS BUS: Ice Maker Insta Pot Air Fryer Berkeley Water filter!!!