We had an offer fall through, as of October 1st, this Skoolie is still available. It was our family home for a year, while we were between houses. This bus made the drive from Washington State to Missouri in 2021 and has since completed several weekend trips within the state. The bus is currently titled as a custom-built motorhome in Missouri, with insurance through State Farm.
We were planning to make this an AirBnB once we moved into our new house but with new tires just last year, we thought this sweet Skoolie should still be on the road! We recently had a fresh oil change and filters replaced along with an inspection all completed by a local bus mechanic. We can provide his report which confirms this is a solid bus. The bus is fully converted but still has room to make it your own.
Included with this Skoolie:
- 6 Gallon, electric hot water heater (replaced in December 2021)
- 12 electrical outlets throughout the Skoolie
- 50 amps plus a 50 to 30 converter
- RV fridge, microwave, toaster oven and two burners
- 6 feet of counter space and a custom built table
- Garage Space with 55 gallon water tank and new Shurflo Water Pump
- 25ft heated hose and 50ft standard drinking water hose for shore water
- Grey lines, so you can direct the runoff from sink and shower, as needed (no grey tank)
- Fully Insulated with Spray Foam on Ceiling and Walls, plus foam board on the floors
- Oneway window film for privacy and heat reduction, cut to fit Reflectix for most windows, and curtains, included
- Domettic Brisk Rooftop AC, with added (2021) heating element for the winter months
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Large couch that pulls out into a twin bed, with storage underneath
- Main Bedroom will easily fit a full mattress but a queen can squeeze (we had a queen, it is not included in the sale)
- LCD, 8000Lux, 1080P Supported Full HD Projector and Pulldown Screen
- LED lighting throughout
- Tons of storage and shelving, including kitchen storage
- Doorbell :-)
- Scale Weight: 20,660
- Rust Free
- Air Brakes
- Backup camera
- All new tires with only 3,000 miles
- We also had the upper oil pan replaced in 2021 due to a crack.
- At that time, a master mechanic confirmed that the engine had no issues.