The skoolie dream was and still is an amazing thing to pursue, unfortunately/fortunately, starting a family has come sooner than planned and I find myself needing to sell our bus. A few key details:
- Purchased from a dealer in Seattle which rarely sees snow–no snow means no rust/corrosion damage from salt
- 18″ roof raise completed with welded hat channel extensions (colorado custom coachworks) and internal steel supports for added rigidity
- New sheet steel (primed internal and external to protect from rust)
- Patch welded floor after seat removal, sealed, insulated, framed and plywood floor installed.
- Framed and insulated rear engine compartment (Kilmat 80m layer, 2×4 framing, soundproof insulation in cavities, plywood cap)
- full spray foam install, roughly 2.5 inches thick and an estimated r-value of 14.
This bus comes with quite a few purchased items:
- Full water supply system (not installed):
- 150 gallons fresh water (two tanks)
- grey and black water tanks
- water pump
- pex delivery (piping and fittings)
- Electrical wiring for AC and DC setup and all ancillary items needed for full system from distribution panel to switches and lights.
- Three windows:
- 60×30″ window for passenger seating area (steel framing completed to support)
- Two 30×20″ windows
Additionally, I have all service records for this bus should that be of interest. There is quite a bit of detail which could be included in a posting and I’m certain i’ve forgotten to add much of it here. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. I’ll gladly answer each of them in hopes of finding a new owner who can complete this bus!
Lastly- it is quite difficult to add pictures here. I have quite a few which i will happily send along via email or live video walk-through.