We are selling our converted, 2008 Bluebird 30’ Skoolie! You will not want to pass up this upgraded, fully equipped skoolie RV with a full-length roof deck! Only 96,000 miles!! We have not had any issues with the bus, never had a break down and always had the regular maintenance, oil changes etc.
Bus is titled as an RV with a 5.9 Cummins Engine, 220hp, & upgraded Allison Transmission with an unlocked 6th gear for 80 mph drive speed. 60 gal. fuel tank. Equipped with air ride suspension, cruise control, duel on-board air conditioning and a flush mounted trailer hitch.
This is a must-see bus with lots of upgrades, all the electrical and mechanical designed and finished ready for camping or living, bus will come with the electrical drawings for reference.
See Below for the full list of features:
- (4) SOK LiFePO4 100ah 12V Batteries (400ah total)
- 480Watts of solar power (3)-160W Renogy Panels
- Renogy solar Charge Controller
- 30 Amp Shore Power Connection and
- 60A DC to DC Renogy Charger (bus alternator charging)
- 2000W Pure Sinewave Freedom XC Inverter (100Amp shore charging)
- 120V Outlets throughout
- Wall mounted TV
- Backup camera (even while driving forward)
- Pioneer touch screen stereo
- Beautiful Simarine PICO(must see to appreciate) information center including.
- Temperature sensors in the refrigerator/freezer and exterior of the bus
- Pitch/Roll sensor
- Level sensors in water/grey/black water tanks as well as the propane tank
- real time power usage from all electrical components including solar on one screen.
- room for additional components and or expansion.
- Dometic 12V Electric Refrigerator more efficient than 120v or propane
- Dometic full size toilet in dedicated bathroom
- Bathroom Sink
- Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- LED lighting throughout the inside and outside of the bus
- Dual side exterior lighting and rear lights
- 200 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (WOW)(long hot showers)
- 100 Gallon Grey Water Tank
- 100 Gallon Black Water Tank
- Suburban Propane furnace
- Macerator pump on the black water tank
- Suburban Nautilus on demand water heater (long hot shower’s)
- On-board 17.5 Gallon Propane tank
With a queen master bed in the rear of the bus, front couch that can be converted into a California king bed, there is plenty sleeping space. Toilet room with sink and separate shower room designed for multifunctional use of space.
All new floor and sub floor installed with foam insulation. Walls and ceiling also insulated. Designed with lots of extra storage space!