ZERO RUST CALIF/AZ VEHICLE , BUILT BY FOREST RIVER
25FT BUMPER TO BUMPER IN LENGTH, GVWR IS 14900 FULLY LOADED SCALE WEIGHT 11300lbs
REGISTERED AS RV (MHC) IN ARIZONA AND GEICO INSURED AS A FOREST RIVER
Engine, Transmission, & Drivetrain
- 6.8 V10 3V-New Ford Crate Motor
- 29,000 miles on engine
- 28 Page Maintenance History
- Don’t Let the Mileage Deter You
- Everything is new or near new (ALL THE MECHANICAL WORK LISTED DONE BY ASE CERTIFIED MECHANICS)
- Rebuilt & New Items
- Rear Diff – 110,000 miles- since replaced
- 5R110W Jasper Transmission – 51,000 miles -since replaced
- BRAKES – 20,000 miles – since replaced
- New 7 -10 PLY H/D radial tires
- FUEL PUMP – 5000 miles -since replaced
- Front End Alignment – 1,000 miles ago the shop Mechanics did a Complete Inspection of all Undercarriage Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Trans, Engine, Frame, and Repaired or Upgraded any issues and gave the Bus The All Clear
- All-New Ford Steering Parts Including Adjustable Camber Bushing – 1,000 miles
- Radiator/Hoses etc – 51,000 miles – since replaced
- New Edelbrock Coil Packs – 1000 miles – since replaced
- High Output Headlights and LED tail lights
- Engine Oil Change 7/16/2021 0 miles
- Bus Also has Engine Cold Weather Block Heater
- PRIEMER Mini-split system – in AZ I leave the split system on always to keep cool in summer and Warm in the Winter
- Dry flush toilet with extra cartridges
- Instant on-demand Propane hot water heater
- 65 GAL FRESH / 45 GAL GREY tanks (2)- 30LB PROPANE BOTTLES plumbed to kitchen and bathroom with Quick connect shutoff fittings for permanent or camp stove hookup, We liked cooking outside
- 280 AMPH LIFEPO4 House battery
- 1200W MCC Solar All-In-One INVERTER/CHARGER/ AUTO TRANSFER SW/SOLAR CONTROLLER
- Renogy DC-to-DC Charger (bus alternator charges house battery when needed)
- Foam Board Reflectix insulation throughout
- 5CU ARCTIC Chest Fridge Conversion very low watt draw
- LAGUN table mount with 2 slide mounts
- LIFEPRO flooring
- Dual Truck AGM Batteries (new install 7/20
- 230 AMP Alternator
- 30A Shore Power
- Front Bike Hitch (CLASS 5 Curt Receiver Hitch)
- Chinese Diesel Heater
- Night Vision Safety Cameras on back and passenger side (monitor above driver)
- Electric Dead Bolt on entry door (programmable so you can put in your new secret code when you take ownership of this Amazing Home on Wheels)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (6 tires, spare can be added)
- SCT Engine Programmer for Mileage/Towing, or Performance owner changeable.
- 2- 275W MONOCRYSTALINE Solar Panels on Roof
- 8′ X 10′ Space left on Rear Roof for Deck
- 6’4″ Inside Ceiling Height
- The shower is 24″ X 36″
- LED Puck/Strip interior lights that are Dimmable
- NEW Amazon Queen Memory Foam Mattress
- 2000W Predator Inverter Generator (maybe 6 hours old) or I will give you a 3800 w Dual Fuel Generator that will run on Propane/Gas, its also New. that’s why I Originally put Two 30 lbs Propane Tanks on the back to run a Propane Generator
- 20 TON Jack/Tire Wrench
- SCT Programable Engine Tuner Kit
- Axe / Flashlight by Door
- Toilet Cartridges
- GEN/Storage Box for Rear, Removable Great for Tools, Wood, Trash, Its the box I built to Sound Proof the 3800W Generator
- Roadside Flares
We have traveled over 2,600 miles in the Bus and it worked well. Please let me know if you want more pictures or info – I’m sure I left some out.
I did all the work on the Conversion, most all Mechanical Work Done By Ford Dealer or Shop Mechanics, I am a journeyman electrician and certified in many trades in the state of AZ. Disability is forcing the sale.
This Ad Was Updated on 8/21/2021
I Built this for my Family with all the best supplies I could afford, never planning to sell. I am very meticulous and the Bus looks and runs Excellent with no Maintenances issues at all.
WE ARE OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.
NO TRADES OR PAYMENTS.
We are in ARIZONA near KINGMAN.
Copy & paste link below into your browser to view more photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lOQYhCbBN0oY8h8oDTdjjQRC0uR_ko1L?usp=sharing
NO WARRANTY / SOLD AS-IS
Due to my Declining Health Issues I don’t have the Energy to sell Things /Items anymore that’s why we drastically lowered the price of this Amazing Bus, Reasonable Offers Accepted.