1992 International 3800 Fully Renovated Skoolie
Meet Brenda :)
Brenda is a vintage 1992 International School Bus. She is a classic, beautiful bus with a reliable, strong engine.
We have lived in her for a year now and sadly have to return to the UK. Brenda has been renovated by a fully qualified carpenter (my partner Jack) and myself over the last year. This bus provides a comfortable alternative living and a means for endless adventure in this incredible country!
- Engine: International 3800 DT-360
- Air brake system serviced August 2021
- Engine service and oil change August 2021
- Registered as a motor home after a full safety check November 2021
- Equipped with sand boxes to release sand when driving over slippery surfaces
** Everything mentioned below in the description is included in the purchase of the bus.
***We have accessories that we are happy to donate to the buyer should they need them (baskets, kitchen items etc)
- City and onboard water systems
- Pex pipe and push-fit connectors / Stop valves installed before each water appliance
- Zero leaks and fully functioning system
On board system:
- 60 gallon on-board water storage tank connected to a brand new Shurflo water pump & Accumulator sending the water to our sink and shower. This system is brand new and has not been used.
City water system:
- Camco Heated hose (up to -20 C). We got those temps in Revelstoke this winter and the pipe did not freeze! This system by-passes the on-board system using a one-way check valve.
- 7 Gallon Bosch water heater (bought brand new October 2021), which supplies both shower and sink. Tried and tested – this supplies water easily for 2 people to shower and ample for washing up.
- Built in shower cubicle – shower designed to fix to the outside of the bus in the warmer months.
- 2 x 60 gallon grey water holding tanks
- Purchase of the bus comes with a black water holding tank, which we have used to empty our grey water tanks. This tank is 30 gallons and comes on wheels.
- Grizzly Cubic Mini Wood burning stove. A very reliable and effective source of heat, de-humidifier and alternative cooking.
- Built in wood storage area & installed with heat proof tiles
- Diesel heater connected to a deep cell battery and can be adapted to main bus battery when you are on the move.
- Full size apartment stove with 4 gas rings and oven (Brand new August, 2021 – see full specs here: Summit Stove)
- See Cubic Mini website for details on accessories to add to your little stove. You can buy amazing accessories to help you cook on your stove!
- Nature’s Head Composting toilet (bought brand new November 2021) Brand new exit kit provided in sale – See specs of Nature’s Head toilet here.
- 110 volt set up with an exterior socket and 30ft extension cord for a 30 amp plug in.
- Fridge, water heater and plug sockets are on this circuit complete with a professionally installed Siemens circuit breaker.
- Can be easily adapted to a solar system (see pictures).
- 1 DC Battery connected to water pump for offgrid
- 2 closets that provide ample space for hanging and storing clothing.
- Under bed storage with liftable panels