Road Ready Short Bus Skoolie For Sale!
1995 – 3800 International 7.3L T444E School Bus with Allison AT545 Transmission. (Nicknamed “The Million Mile Engine”)
The T444E is International’s version of the Ford 7.3 Powerstroke V-8 – Diesel Engine.
29’ in Length = NO CDL or special license endorsements required.
6’4” ceiling clearance.
Clean Title and ready to register!
100,250 miles on a recently serviced Diesel engine:
- Starts on first turn!
- Brand new front tires
- Coolant and coolant filter drained and replaced.
- Oil drained and filter replaced with Shell Rotella T6 Synthetic 15W-40
- Transmission fluid flushed and filter replaced.
- Passed recent emissions without issue
- New two interstate starter batteries were purchased in January 2023
- Kept in storage past 3 years
- Currently insured as RV
- Receiver hitch
- Front shocks and suspension serviced in last 5 years
– Four Interstate Marine/ RV batteries, 27DC to 3500 Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Shore power installed.
– Powers Whirlpool Energy Star Efficient mini fridge with freezer compartment
-LED lighting throughout (dimmable)
-Compost toilet fan
-Four outlets and four USB outlets (average power life 8-10 days) with a 3-hour recharge time.
- 16-gallon freshwater tank mounted. Accumulator tank and water pump installed for dual stainless-steel sink.
- Installed and secured to beautiful Saman Solid Wood Butcher Block with Live Edge.
- Nature’s Head Dry Composting Toilet with fan and venting fans hard wired in.
- Sink drained to undercarriage for easy wastewater collection or disposal.
- 5-inch foam installation on floor and walls. Finished with white pine tongue and groove interior siding. The roof was painted white for sun reflection.
- Queen size mattress on futon frame for extra room when traveling.
- Four-seater passenger area converted to children’s sleeping area.
- A 9-foot awning installed for sleeping outside!
- Propane two burner stove.
- 1 Gallon propane tank installed and mounted.
- Two large cabinets or closets
- 30 linear feet of custom cabinet for eye level storage.
- Under the queen size bed.
- My last trip had a rock hit one of the windows (estimate repair costs $250.00)
- Max bus speed is 55-60 mph. (Factory governor most likely installed still)
- RPM cluster needle is missing
- If I was to keep the bus, I’d replace the glow plugs for winter use (estimated repair ($750.00)
- Banks have not been willing to lend on used vehicles in the past year quarter. Plan to have cash or a private lender lined up.