We lived out our dream, now it’s time to live out yours.
- Murphy Bed (massively increases the scale of the place)
- Murphy fold away Table (Attached to the Murphy bed. accessible during the day for meals and office work. Stores up and out of the way when it’s time for bed.)
- Murphy retractable passenger seat (a co-pilot seat to enjoy the drive together was vital to us. Retracts towards the drivers seat for ease of getting in and out of the bus.)
- Pull out couch (full size bed for guests, if desired)
- 360 watts of solar (2) 180 watt panels mounted to roof rack
- Inergy Kodiak Solar generator (plug and play. No need to worry about dangerous cables, simply plug something in like you would your home and that’s it!)
- MaxxAir Fan Deluxe (mounted in the center of the ceiling for maximum air circulation. *Includes remote control)
- Spray foam/foam board insulation (2 inch foam insulation on ceiling and floor. 2 inch foam board insulation on the sides)
- Multi purpose storage trunks (wardrobe, seating during the day, bed support throughout the night)
- Propane stove/oven
- (2) Dometic fridges (stand up and cooler, both included with purchase)
- Berkey (filters virtually any water, also included)
- New transmission
- New turbo
Diesels can last 400,000 miles, if you treat them well, so with only 144,000 miles on the engine, this rig has a lot of life left to go.
Area in front of couch was left for a potential shower, so there’s plenty of room there, if you need it.