1999 International 3400 32 passenger shuttle bus. Was a Church Bus in Florida. No under carriage rust. Titled as a motorhome. Very low mileage—55,400 original miles, 7.3 Power stroke/Navistar turbo diesel, Allison transmission, cold front air, air/hydraulic brakes. air ride driver’s seat, telescoping/ tilting steering column. Paid $2,700 for 6 new tires. Runs and drives great. Eight feet wide exterior, 7.5 interior. Thirty feet long, 75 inch ceiling height.
Wood look vinyl plank flooring, and large beautiful windows that give tons of light.
Queen size bed in back with storage underneath, 2 very comfy Ikea couches with 4 seatbelts in front that convert into a second bed.
Kitchen with 84-inch butcher block counter top, Camp Chef double burner stove and propane oven, Magic Chef Platinum 10.0 refrigerator/freezer and large deep kitchen sink. Magnetic closed drawers/cabinets.
Enclosed bathroom with full shower and beautifully hand crafted all wood compost toilet by @happylittleloo with Kildwick urine diverter.
42 inch TV w/built in dvd player that has a bracket attached to easily move back and forth from front of the bus to the bed area. Diesel heater that heats the whole bus quickly, portable AC.
- 75 gallon fresh water
- 65 gallon grey water tank with RV drain connection -On demand hot water heater
- 30 amp shore power connection
- Prewired for solar
- 2000w Renogy inverter/charger
- 2 200 amp hour gel batteries
- 115v wall plugs throughout
- Recessed LED lighting inside
- Bright security lights outside
- 2 20 lb propane tanks that power the stove and water heater and are easy to remove for exchange or refill.