Moving!! MUST SELL this quickly!! Make me an offer!! :)
- G30 3500
- 191,300 miles
- 6.5L Diesel
Short bus – 19ft long – fits in a single parking space, drives like a van! Built with a minimalist design and modularity in mind.
This has been such a great bus for my little family for the past year. It’s been our little home and we’ve mainly had it parked and not driven it much at all. I’ve actually only put a couple hundred miles on it since I bought it a little over a year ago. It worked perfectly for our off-grid living situation… but it’s time to pass it on to a new family to make good memories in! The only reason I am selling this is because my business is requiring me to move back to town.
There was only one owner before me who did all the conversions. She bought it directly from the school system so it was regularly maintained. And she also changed the oil religiously.
- facing couches that transform into king bed
- tons of storage
- electric water pump
- large sink
- 14gal stainless steel fresh water reservoir
- custom table that hides away when not in use
- 400w solar panels – mppt charge controller – 2000kw inverter – 100aH Renogy lifep04 battery
- led lights
- exhaust fan in escape hatch – recirculates the air every 3 minutes
- elastomeric paint on roof and rack for canoe/kayak etc.
- cellular shades on each window
- exterior lockable storage compartment
- 15mpg diesel
- new front and rear shocks
The front right tire has some wear and will need replacing eventually. It could probably use an alignment at some point as well. The previous owner drove it out from Kentucky to deliver it for me because she’s a total sweetheart. The bus made the trip all the way to Oregon just fine with zero issues. But I think that’s when the tire got some wear. I bought it sight unseen on good faith and have been super happy with it!! The engine is in great condition.
- contact me with any questions!!
- make me an offer I can’t resist!! :)