Rumilda, is a turn key conversion!
A fully converted 26′ shuttle bus. Take your home any where, from the beach to the dessert. She is totally off grid. Comfortable for up to four residents and practical to drive and park everywhere.
After almost four years of Skoolie living on our self converted busses we created Rumilda with experience in hand.
The bus is fully OFF GRID.
- 4 Solar Panels of 375 watts each; of total 1500watts
- 48 Volts system
- 4 Lithium Ion batteries; 2kw each total of 8kw battery bank
- Hyber Inverter 48 volt 3000w Pure Sine Inverter with a built in Transfer Switch and a 4.kKW Solar Charger Controller. YES 3 in 1
- 12 Volts lights x 13 inside with dimmers ( each bed, bathroom, counter top, main area, garage)
- Ac outlets x4 inside the bus
- USB charger x 5 1 per 3bed & 2 in living area
- TWO Maxxair fan & exaust 12 volts
- MrCool 9k BTU 19 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Split System 3rd generation 115v…..yes it cools & heats!
- Inverter hooked to stater battery to recharge 48 volts system while driving.
- Shore Power 30 Amp service with 25 ft twist/lock extension included
- Insulated Spray foamed on ceiling, walls and under bus. We also added 1 inch rigid board to ceiling, walls and subfloor.
- 60 Gallons of Fresh water under queen bed with water level sensor.
- 42 Gallons of Gray water mounted under the bus with water level sensor and automatic open and close valve for quick release at the comfort of a switch. Draining wholes included
- SEAFLO water pump, 3 GPM, on an ON/OFF switch
- City water outlet and gravity fead
- Cold and hot water to kitchen sink and shower.
- Tankless propane water heater 6L
- Propane Tank Cylinder Flame King 12.2 Gallon , horizontal RV tank mounted under the bus.
- it supplies the water heater tank, a two burner counter top and a buddy heater.
The outside is painted Copper! The inside is a combination of white, black and wood. As you step onto the decorative tiles and then commercial grade Vinyl plank flooring.
The sofa is the size of a twin mattress comfortable for a guest visit. Sits four adults, has two sliding drawers and two seat/storage ottoman that store under. It has two retractable seat belts, one on each side of the sofa. Open shelve storage with bins, above the sofa from side to side.
The dinning table slides from behind the sofa and the ottoman from under converting into a dinning table for up to six people. NO assembly needed just slide.
Dark wood Butcher block counter, with a two gas burner top and a deep sink with a flexible faucet and good meal pre space. Custom pantry slide out, open top shelf, two slide drawers and four door cabinets.
Under counter Retro 2 door mini fridge with freezer. (3.2 Cu. FT)
Shelving cabinet space above fridge. Closet space across from it with two hangin rods. A 42 inch deep drawer from under the bed.
1 Queen Size bed, that sleeps up to two, with USB port and dimmable light. Also serves as a day play area.
2 twin size bunks with their own dimmable lights, USB port, and side storage.
BONUS: L shaped Garage! Accessible from side door and back door. Plenty of space to store your outdoor toys.
This OFF Grid machine is capable of charging four different ways; Solar, Alternator, Shore Power or battery bank. It drives like a van and parks like one, always at the destination spot. no need to tow a car. Just perfect for national parks. Custom lay out to maximize comfort in tiny living.
It is already Titled as an RV with a Clean Tittle.
It served us well over our venturous but our travel time as come to a pause for a bit. Instead of holding on, we would like for others to enjoy the bus for the Travel Machine that she is.
We are currently in a small town in central Texas. On our last drive the transmission light came on and the speedometer stopped working. It also seems to be locked into a gear since it usually goes up to about 80mph but now it’s at 55mph . We tried to take it to a disel mechanic but no one seems to have the equipment to work on it or the time to diagnose it in this town or surrounding areas. We are willing to work on a deal to cover the cost of repair. It is still drivable but not at its optimal.
PRICE DROP!!! OR BEST OFFER!
Please serious inquiries only. We are being honest, if you have any other question feel free to reach out via text since I don’t have much reception out here.Cell 786-285-3094