2009 Thomas Freightliner C2 Saf T Liner
ODie 370 is For Sale.
2009 Prince Williams County Virginia special needs bus. Fully built out as an off-grid capable tiny home.
- Rust-Oleum Camouflage Army Green.
- Factory tinted windows, no deletes.
- No-see-um screens all around.
- Open floor plan, no interior walls.
- 1750 watts of solar panels on the roof. Bluetti AC300, and two B300 batteries, for 6kWh of 110V
- 20 110V outlets.
- 12v system wired with 5V (USB) outlets.
- RV park 30 amp hookup.
- Portable generator included for those multiple days of clouds will help if spending time off-grid.
- 125 gallon fresh and 125 gallon gray water tanks.
- Airhead composting toilet so no icky black tank to deal with.
- Seven gallon electric hot water heater on a timer to help you conserve power.
- Apartment sized 110V Frigidaire 10.1 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in Brushed Steel.
- Two burner induction cooktop.
- Ninja countertop oven/air fryer.
- Whirlpool Full size trash compactor.
- RV all-in-one Equator Super Combo washer/dryer unit.
- Two Maxx Air fans.
- 12,000 BTU MrCool mini-split heat/air conditioning.
- 24″x24″ shower.
- Nice cabinetry with butcher block countertops from Home Depot provide lots of storage.
- King size bed.
- Ikea loveseat.
- 2″ polyester insulation walls and ceiling.
- ¾” R4 XPS insulated subfloor.
- Vinyl plank flooring with a runner rug to help keep the floor a bit warmer.
- Navigators seat with built in seat belt that swivels to an ottoman.
- Projector TV with surround sound.
- Wireless rear view camera.
- weBoost cellphone amplifier.
- 7’6″ 2-door aluminum under bay storage.
- Approximately 6’6″ ceiling at the center so taller folks can be comfortable.
- Purchased from a new bus dealer in Virginia in early 2022 shortly after the local school district retired the bus.
- Approximately 155,000 miles (we’re still on the move).
- Cummins 6.7L engine (no DEF!).
- Allison transmission.
- Block heater.
- 60 gallon fuel tank.
- Air brakes with plenty of lining remaining.
- New batteries in April 2022.
- New rear tires in November 2022.
- New windshield. New speed sensor. New water pump. New tensioner pulley. New serpentine belt in March 2023. Along with a fresh oil change and fuel filters when the water pump and related components were replaced.
- 5000 lb Heavy duty hitch ready ready to configure for your bike rack or towed setup.
- Averages 10mpg while towing our jeep.
- Installed TPMS monitors bus and towed vehicle tire pressures.
ODie is move-in ready, however also designed to enable easy reconfiguring and customizing to further suit your own personal needs and style.
- Currently titled and registered as an RV and insured as a private commercial vehicle.
- Clean title in our names; ready to become yours.
- Roughly $50k in materials to build.
- ODie has served us well; we’ve had fun but life plans are changing.
- $60k, OBO.
- We’d love to see this vehicle continue to have good life by someone looking for a tiny home on wheels/RV.
- 2009 Thomasbuilt C2 Saf-t-liner, 30′ “Special Needs” bus. (no wheel wells, high ceiling), 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel (no DEF), Allison Transmission.
- New bus batteries in April 2022.
- New rear drive tires in November 2022.
- Recent service including fuel, oil and air filters; oil change, new water pump, and new serpentine belt.
- New windshield in March 2023
- Air brakes and rear air suspension.
- Registered in SD as an RV.
- Insured through State Farm as a Privately Owned Commercial Vehicle.
- Navigator’s seat with built in seat belt
- Under bay storage
- Curt heavy duty hitch
- No-Seeum Screens for all windows
- Solar down lights (anti-packrat)
- Rear camera
- Two MaxxAir fans
- RV water and 30A electric connections
- 1750 watts roof mounted solar (10 x Renogy 175 Watt Flexible Solar Panels)
- 12,000 BTU Mr Cool minisplit heatpump
- 20 110V outlets
- 24 USB outlets
- Bluetti AC300, 3000 watt inverter solar controller; 6kWh (2xBluetti B300 48V Lithium batteries)
Gross Vehicle Weight 26,000
Base Weight 16,000
Built RV Weight 20,000
Carrying Capacity 6,000
Length 29 ft 6 in
Height 11 ft 6 in
Fresh Water 125 gal
Gray Water 125 gal