Originally this bus was renovated to be a mobile meditation space based in Los Angeles called ZenStop. ZenStop launched in August 2019 and served on-site meditation classes for Los Angeles-based companies and teams. By March 2020 ZenStop had a full roster of weekly company visits and then office life changed forever shortly after. Today, ZenStop has changed it’s strategy to a digital-focused approach and we sadly have to let go of our prized mobile meditation studio. However, we hope that it ends up in the right hands. It’s the perfect space for your mobile business OR a future home if you’re looking to build out the missing features.
– 2015 Blue Bird School Bus w/ 60,000 miles!
– Air Brakes
– Cummins Engine
– Never had any issues with start, stop, or driving, etc.
EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES!
– 5 Solar Panels on top of the bus (no need for a generator!)
– The roof has been raiser 12 inches so it is very spacious inside
– 3 customs windows (2 long and 1 short)
– Mini Split that heats and cools the space
– Cedar ceilings and maple floors
– Walls are fully insulated with spray foam to help with heating and cooling
– Rear backup camera and back up camera screen
– 3 lighting fixtures down the middle of the space
– 7 wall outlets