We have landed in Vermont and have decided to put down roots! Rather than have our amazing bus-home sit in the driveway, its time to let it go to a new adventure hungry family!
This is a 36′ (12 window) International T444E Navistar 7.3 diesel, dog nose with blue bird body.
This bus has been fully gutted, and built from the steel up.
Floor was cleaned, primed, framed and insulated with polyiso foam board. Walls were insulated with polyiso board as well, and we used havelock real sheeps wool for the ceiling insulation to avoid issues with moisture.
All lighting is 12v led and the 800 watts of solar on the roof combined with a 1500w 24v pure sine wave inverter and (4) 100AH Dakota lithium batteries is more than enough to power the 120v refrigerator and all lights, fans and electronics you’ll need.
The bus is registered and insured as a motorhome. Other features of the bus include:
- “Splendide” 120v washer/dryer combo
- (2) Maxxfan 12v roof vent fans
- (3) Kid sized bunks with storage underneath
- Full sized master bed, 8″ memory foam with storage underneath
- Built in desk, shelves and many storage cubbies!
- Built in cup holders near couches and drivers seat
- 100 gal. fresh water tank
- 42gal. grey water tank
- Composting toilet
- Capable to use either city water or fresh tank water source
- 30A Shore power/generator hookup
- Automatic electrical transfer switch
- Hardwired surge suppressor
- 120v electrical breaker panel
- 50′ 30 amp shore power cord
- 15 amp and 50 amp cord adapters
- 50′ fresh water drinking safe hose
- 20′ waste water hose
- Brand new 12v water pump and pressure tank
- Tires front and rear only 1 year old
- Recently replaced oil and coolant temp sensors and thermostat
- Couches convert to full sized bed, storage underneath and 5ft. dining table folds down to seat 6 people comfortably
- Hi-flame woodstove with full sized 6″ triple wall chimney for safety, heats the entire bus up very nicely!
- New drivers chair
- Weboost cell boosting antenna package
- 24″ Led smart TV
- Hd tv antenna
- New radio antenna
- CB Radio with new antenna
- On demand propane hot water heater – fully vented
- Pex plumbing
- Outdoor shower faucet
- Many accessible outlets and 12v usb connections
- 3300W dual fuel generator secured onto bumper with a custom built steel rack.
- 17″ propane griddle and quick connect hose
- Underbody aluminum powder coated tool storage box
- Outside mounted fold down wooden table
- Off road led light bar
- 10000# Hitch
- 4 lap seat belts, bolted through body of bus (2 at each couch)
- 12v fan in master bedroom
- 12v reading lights in each bunk and over master bed
- 12v desk light
- Waterproof luxury vinyl plank flooring
- “Garage” storage space accessed from back door
- Waste water hose storage tube mounted under bus
- (2) 20lb propane tanks, mounted underneath with dual tank regulator, feeds all propane appliances
- Kenwood stereo
- Rear view/backup camera
- Pull down black-out blinds
We have most of the paperwork/manuals for each major component installed and since we built this bus ourselves we can answer any questions you may have as well as explain in great detail how everything works. This bus is in great condition for its age but due to its age there is rust underneath, but it does not in any way hinder the bus mechanically. The body is in great shape and the bus has been maintained very well, with fluid changes and maintenance performed as/when needed.
We spent only 9 months living in the bus after conversion, so it has a lot of years of adventure left! Please contact us to request more information or to schedule an appointment. We are happy to send more pictures or videos of other areas of the bus not shown here.