Completely renovated 2004 International school bus with 16-inch roof raise, Class A RV registered 40-foot school bus Washington State, Shelton.
Private bedroom, shower and toilet! EVERYTHING YOU NEED GOES WITH THE BUS! Bedding, towels, kitchen supplies, microwave, BBQ, ladder to get on deck, propane tanks…just to name a few. The bus was renovated for our family not to sell so no cost was spared.
We traveled when our kids were in grade/middle school but now they are in High School and our travel times are very limited so we made the very hard decision to sell this huge part of our life since our next travels we will no longer need this big of a bus and moving to Vanlife. This is literally a tiny home (320 sq feet) on wheels and has everything you need so keeping in mind the price, it is a home. Since this is registered RV, a CDL is not necessary.
Runs great and comes with one of the best engines in the world, DT-466, 300 HP mounted as a pusher with 109,XXX miles on it. Scheduled for a service and will be done prior to sale with proof of paperwork. Bus if fully functional and can be boondocked but needs batteries, price is reflecting this.
Currently plugged into shore power. We will share all you need to know about the features, tip and tricks and answer any questions. Fully insured through State Farm with no issues and can just transfer into your name. Due to the beauty of the bus, we never had a problem staying in RV Parks including KOA’s and specialty ones in Florida. No black water so gray water can be drained much easier and, in more areas, giving more flexibility.
- 16-inch roof raise (very spacious)
- Roof deck
- AC/Heater that heats the entire bus
- Solor panels 300 W
- MPP Solar inverter works also as a charge controller
- Tankless hot water heater only a few months old
- Bumper extension with hammock hooks and large bumper storage
- Shurflo water pump with water filter
- Energy Efficient lights throughout
- New tires
- 2 bays storage under bus
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Certified RV windows
- 75-gal freshwater tank
- 75-gal gray water tank
- Waterless Toilet
- 3 Tv’s
- Updated plug ins with USB
- MAX Roof fans (2)
- Master bedroom has
- Door with lock
- Built in AC
- Queen size Kasper Mattress (anyone that stays with us comments on the comfort)
- Desk with drawers/art supplies
- RV Storage
- Extra floor storage
- Flat screen TV
- Emergency exit
- Tile shower with built in soap dispensers
- Bathroom cabinets
- Additional pull out storage cabinet
- Private Toilet room
- Towel rack
- Separett Waterless toilet
- Bunk room
- Twin size bunk beds with ladder
- Laundry drying rack/cloths hanger
- Emergency Exits
- Propane heater (heats the entire bus)
- Smart TV 32 inch
- Cabinet for batteries (need purchased) inverter and electrical panel
- Kitchen (renovations about 6 months old)
- New Home Depot cabinets soft close
- Butcherblock counter with tile backsplash
- Pantry with lots of pull out drawers/storage space
- Comes with coffee maker, microwave, all kitchen cooking utensils.
- Full fridge/freezer
- Propane range (6 months old) with storage under
- Table to seat 4 with butcherblock table (storage under both benches)
- Front entry space
- 1 x 1 ft Woodstove (works great)
- Garbage cabinet with counter
- Space for shoes or storage items of your choice
- Large smart TV on front wall
- Large shelf
This bus is ready to go, you won’t need anything but your personal items. The adventures here are priceless, our family will forever remember this time we had together remodel after remodel and traveling.
Serious inquiries only, no negative comments necessary. If you believe this is too high or out of your budget, you can just move on. We have done our research and pulled comparable. There is a small small chance you can get a RV loan but most likely this will be a cash sale. Due to transaction needed, we are unable to travel and meet you.