This is a 32ft 2007 Thomas Idaho RV registered Saf-T-Liner recently finished conversion/build took a year.
Originally from Arizona so rust free throughout.
Allison transmission and C7 260/350 hp diesel pusher motor with 209,000 miles. Speed limiter has been bumped to 85 mph.
All maintenance records from school districts original purchase.
Recently had annual maintenance performed by the local CAT dealer.
- 12” roof raise
- All windows raised 6” from their original height to accommodate for full-sized kitchen cabinets and standing view.
- Wheelchair and emergency access doors were removed and framed in.
- Both windshields were replaced.
- Rock wall and ladder to access the rear roof deck.
- 2 (each) external 36” storage and 24” propane boxes with locks.
- locking key and key code on door
- 100 gallon fresh water tank.
- 50 gallon gray water tank.
- Shore hookups to water.
- On-demand temperature controllable water heater with remote access panel.
- 6 commercial grade high wind solar panels @ 415W, total 3,000W
- 4000W 110-110/240 Aims power inverter/charger with remote access panel.
- Access through the inverter to shore power and generator backup compatible.
- Victron MPPT 150-70 charge controller with remote access panel.
- 8 Battle Born LiFe04 100Ah 12v with integrated BMS, 5000 Deep Cycle Batteries. Total of 800Ah.
- New captain’s chair.
- 2” of r25 rigid insulation in floor and ceiling and 3”of r30 in walls. With vapor barrier where needed.
- 2×2 studs with 2×4 reinforcement where needed
- Poplar hardwood used throughout in all interior finish work.
- Shiplap ceiling.
- 5 in-ceiling speakers and powered subwoofer system in the front and 2 in-ceiling speaker and powered sub in the bedroom (rear) independently set up to run via Bluetooth.
- TV mounts in front and rear
- LED lights thought out.
- Independent rope accent lights in both the front and back bedroom
- Epoxy sealed butcher block countertops.
- Duel burner propane stove with optional 2 burner induction cooktop.
- Deep stainless steel sink.
- 5.3 under-counter fridge/freezer combo.
- Couch that pulls out in 3 independent sections for reclining or all together as an additional sleeper.
- All in one wet bath with tile surround and pebble rock floor.
- Shower, sink and vented composting toilet.
- LG washer and dryer combo.
- AC: Pioneer 12000 BTU 220v mini split A/C-Heat pump. With in-wall venting that pulls air from the back to front on the bus.