Luxury Off-Grid Skoolie
- $115,000: Open to Offers
- Video Walk Through:
Welcome to the nicest skoolie on the market. This 4-8 bed road warrior is the PERFECT home for anyone looking to travel the world in style.
Why is this better than other Skoolies?
- Designed and built by professional contractors and engineers
- Engine maintained by a professional truck mechanic
- Rare to find a professionally built skoolie, most are built by novices
- Superior amenities – Washer/Dryer, full size fridge, electrical screen that shows battery capacity, etc.
- Intricate and thoughtful designs – fold out couches, hidden storage, exterior lights to illuminate your campsite, etc.
Why is this better than RVs?
- Off-grid (No need to stop at campsites every night)
- Longer lasting engine (Bus diesels are superior to gas RV)
- Cozy home feel with fun features e.g. rock wall, bar top, custom cabinets, etc.
- Higher quality – Hand crafted with superior craftsmanship than an RV thrown together in a factory.
- 2 Renogy Deep Cycle Pure GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah batteries (Batteries are connected to the alternator with a disconnect switch, which means they charge while you’re running the bus)
- 4 100 watt 24 volt Renogy Monocrystalline solar panels
- 1 ExpertPower 3000w Pure Sine Wave inverter charger w/LCD display
- Cubic mini grizzly wood stove (Log storage beneath)
- 1 Combo Washer and Dryer – Splendide WDV2200XCD
- Custom Cabinetry throughout
- 3 Burner gas stove and oven with overhead range fan
- 1 cu. ft. freezer and refrigerator
- Dometic 13,500 AC unit
- 70 gallon fresh water tank; 50 gallon gray tank; 31 gallon black tank
- Full size microwave
- Tankless hot water heater
- RV toilet to black tank (no need to clean out a compost toilet)
- 2 bunk beds (6’3 long) with reading lights and 120v/USB chargers
- Tiled shower with flex hose
- Ample storage space beneath the bus for your adventure gear (20+ sq/ft)
- Screened windows (No Bugs!)
- 6 exterior lights (3 on each side) to illuminate any campsite
- Sliding double pantry
- Rear Back-up camera
- Coat closet
- 120 Panel and 12 volt panel
- Full size queen bed
- Master bedroom wardrobe
- 78”couch that folds out into a double bed
- Adjustable kitchen table turns into a double bed
- Skylight hatch master bedroom for looking at the stars
- Butcher block countertop
- Pex Manifold (easy control of plumbing pipes)
- Telescoping ladder for climbing onto the roof
- Red cedar finishes throughout – kitchen table, bartop, TV countertop, and more
- Shore plug-in connector
- 2” board insulation on floor and 1.5” on walls – keeps your home warm even in very cold climates
- Road reflectors, first aid kits, paint for touch up AND MUCH MORE
Mechanical Maintenance (Fully serviced):
A retired FedEx truck mechanic maintained the bus. The engine is in impeccable shape, starts up right away every time and runs smooth. Bus was fully serviced 2,000 miles ago (Oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, coolant filter, etc.).
- Body: 1996 Thomas
- Model: Saf-T-Liner
- Engine: 3116 Caterpillar
- Transmission: Allison automatic
- Mileage: 173,000
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Tire Tread Remaining: 95% (practically new)
- Motor location: Rear
- Brakes: Air
- Bus Interior Dimensions: 7’7 wide, 6’2 high, 38 long
- External Dimensions: 7’10 wide, 9’10 high, 40’ long
- All manuals: engine, transmission, body, etc. are included with purchase. They explain every detail you need to know about your new home.
- All bearings freshly greased
- Topped off transmission fluid, differential fluid, coolant fluid, and brake fluid