We have owned, built, and traveled in 3 different busses over the last 17 years. This new build has every feature we could pack into 24 feet. It is built a 1999 international 3800 with a bluebird body. This bus has 58,000 original miles and a diesel T444e motor (7.3 powerstroke) with an Allison 545 transmission.
See a full video walk through: https://youtu.be/S6yegTFOhSc
The features include:
- Full sized bed
- RV toilet
- Propane stove
- Propane tankless hot water heater
- 9.5k Air conditioner
- 8k Diesel heater plumbed into fuel tank
- 40 Gallons of fresh water
- 38 Gallon gray tank
- 31 Gallon black tank
- 2000 watt inverter
- 200 watts solar panel
- 40amp Mppt solar controller w/ bluetooth
- 30A Power distribution panel
- 100 ampHR deep cycle battery with isolator
- LED signal lights
- Locks on all exterior doors
- 2″ Trailer hitch
- Rear facing camera
- Leather driver’s seat
- Refrigerator/ freezer with digital temperature control
- Magnetic curtains
The bus is titled as an RV and will come with sheets, pillows, dishes, silverware, power cables, adapters, water hose and filter. We have changed the oil, replaced the drive belt, fuel filter, and transmission filter.
The tires have 18k miles on them and appear in good condition.
The bus was maintained by a school district and comes with service records back to 2018.
This bus is tested and ready for adventure.