The skoolie dream was and still is an amazing thing to pursue, unfortunately our lives have moved away from this dream. A few key details about this incredible bus:
- Purchased from a dealer in Seattle which rarely sees snow–no snow means no rust/corrosion damage from salt
- 18″ roof raise completed with welded hat channel extensions (colorado custom coachworks) and internal steel supports for added rigidity and structural support.
- New sheet steel (primed internal and external to protect from rust)
- Patch welded floor after seat removal, sealed, insulated, framed and plywood floor installed.
- Framed and insulated rear engine compartment (Kilmat 80m layer, 2×4 framing, soundproof insulation in cavities, plywood cap)
- Full spray foam install, roughly 2.5 inches thick and an estimated r-value of 14.
- Complete primer and paint job completed to protect the new steel work (oxford white around the whole bus). Intention was to add decal stripes down the side for added color.
This bus comes with quite a few purchased items:
- Full water supply system (not installed):
- Electrical wiring for AC and DC setup and all ancillary items needed for full system from distribution panel to switches and lights.
- All wall delivery has been completed (distribution panel to destinations). Batteries not yet purchased or installed.
- Three windows:
- 60×30″ window for passenger seating area (steel framing completed to support)
- Two 30×20″ windows
- Mini-split AC System (internal and external units)
- Grey and black tanks
Additionally, I have all service records for this bus should that be of interest. There is quite a bit of detail which could be included in a posting and I’m certain i’ve forgotten to add much of it here. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. I’ll gladly answer each of them in hopes of finding a new owner who can complete this bus!
Lastly- I have quite a few more pictures i will happily send along via email or live video walk-through. We’re very motivated sellers so please reach out with any questions!